In the Backoffice, you manage products and product information, monitor orders and sales, and request sales reports. By logging into the service with a browser, you can access all your information anywhere and anytime. You can log in to Backoffice at: online-exclusive.paytrail.com
On the front page of the Backoffice, you can immediately see a summary of your sales. Other functions can be found from the Backoffice menu on the left (circled in the picture).
- Sales: you get an overview of sales, average purchase, customers, payment methods and best-selling products and categories. You can change the time interval from the drop-down menu.
- Reports: request sales reports to your email or download settlements reports.
- Products: add new products, manage existing products and product options, or upload products to Excel.
- Orders: View orders from the online store (Stockmann.com or Shopify).
- Administration: Overview of the service package and add-ons you are using, as well as information about the sales channel. You can also manage the rights of external applications, such as the Shopify online store, as well as user access rights.