In this article, you will find instructions for implementing the add-on and entering warehouse and delivery information.
Activating the add-on
In order to add products for sale on Stockmann.com through Backoffice, you must activate the Stockmann.com add-on. Activation of the add-on takes place under Administration -> Addons.
When activating the add-on, enter the merchant ID received from Stockmann in the window. Also enter information related to deliveries. You can edit these later.
Please note that the information must be entered correctly before you start selling. Otherwise, your customer cannot order products.
- NOTE You can enter products into Backoffice immediately after activating the add-on, but do not mark the products in the Stockmann.com sales channel until you have received permission to do so from the Stockmann Digital Partners team.
Enter the information
Enter the information in the window that opens in Backoffice as follows:
- Stockmann partner id = partner ID provided by Stockmann
- Logistics Contract id = Your and your transportation company's ID. The ID is displayed with the return notification of the shipment, so that the customer can return the package using your return ID.
- Always write the name or names of the transportation company or companies.
- You can enter more than one ID if you have an agreement with more than one transportation company.
- Separate them with a comma, for example: POSTI 1234, DHL 32323.
- Customer service information = Information is collected on Stockmann's partner pages, which is displayed on stockmann.com.
- Enter your warehouse information with addresses.
- For returns, you can enter separate information:
- In addition, define the delivery time estimate.
- Estimated delivery time means the time it takes from the order's arrival until the delivery is handed over to the customer. It is assumed that the product is in stock at the time of order. The unit of time is a weekday. The delivery time estimate is shown as such on Stockmann.com.
In the last step, you choose both pick-up points and home delivery delivery methods. Based on these settings, your customer will be shown possible delivery methods on Stockmann.com.
- Pick-up point choices: Here you choose which pick-up point delivery methods and additional services are available. You can choose one or all of the pickup point selections, pricing for the selections are determined by Stockmann.
- Home delivery options: Choose which home delivery methods are available. As an exception to the pick-up point selections, you can set the home delivery sales pricing for the customer, and you get these fees yourself.
- NOTE You can choose only one service provider's home delivery services or not use them at all.
- Neutral home delivery is intended for products that require special transportation due to their weight or large size. The use of this delivery method must be agreed with the Stockmann Digital Partners team separately.
When you're happy with your settings, save your changes. You can later edit your selections under Administration -> Addons -> Stockmann.com addon.
Please note that when you change already made selections, the changes will not appear in real time, but require processing time.