With the sales report, you can see your sales based on the sales location and time period you have chosen. You can find the sales reports from the Online Exclusive control panel menu under "Reports".
Request a sales report
- From the menu, select Reports.
- Select Sales Reports.
- Select the sales channel you want to check (e.g. Stockmann.com). You can choose either all of your sales channels or a specific one.
- Select the date range desired.
- Enter to email address the report should be sent to and click "Send report".
Automatic reports include daily sales report and monthly sales report.
There are two types of reports
- A summary report containing the sales of all your sales channel. By default, it is automatically sent to the admin. You can edit the setting and recipients yourself.
- The Sales channel report that only shows the sales of that sales channel. By default, this report is not sent automatically. You can edit the setting and recipients yourself.
Modifying automatic reports settings
- From the menu, select Reports -> Automatic reports.
- Select the type of report you want: daily sales report or monthly sales report.
- From the view that opens, choose whether you want to a summary report or a sales channel report. Enter the email address for the person the reports should be sent to. You can add more email addresses by clicking Add recipient. To remove a recipient's email address, click on the trash can icon. If all recipients are deleted, reports will not be sent.
- When finished making changes, click "Save".