The backoffice treats Stockmann.com as a sales channel.
- You can have a Shopify sales channel visible in addition to Stockmann.com due to the online store integration.
- From the backoffice menu, select "Products" and then "Sales channels" to manage your product selection and which sales channels the products will be sold.
- Example: Products added to the Stockmann.com sales channel are for sale on Stockmann.com.
- On the Sales channels page, you can move products from one sales channel to another or remove products from a sales channel.
- Unassigned products are products that are not attached to any sales channel.
Export products to the sales channel
When a product is added to the Stockmann.com sales channel either when product creation or via the sales channel, the system starts to export products there in the background.
If the service is congested, there may be a delay in the export. When the export starts, a clock icon will appear next to the product. It says that the export is in progress.
When the product export is successful, you will see an arrow next to the product. In this case, the product is visible on Stockmann.com, and you can view it by clicking on the link.
If the product export failed, you will see the information with a warning triangle and a circle at Stockmann.com.
When you move the mouse over the warning triangle, you will see the reason why the product export has failed.
If the Stockmann.com Sales channels tab's text and tab are red and there's a warning sign, it means that there were issues with some of your products. You can view the products in more detail by clicking on the Stockmann.com tab. You can also see the number of products in that sales channel.