In the Product options section, you can create product group options that you can use for all your products. Such options can be colors, sizes or material, for example.
With ready-made options, you can select pre-defined product options from the list, instead of entering all the properties again each time when creating the product.
Creating product options
Create a product option group as follows:
- Log in to the backoffice and from the menu select "Products" -> "Product option group"
- Click the "Create option group" button.
Enter the options as follows:
- In the window that opens, enter a name for the option group in "Group name".
- Enter the first option in the "Options" field and click "Add option"
- Continue to add additional options one by one by clicking "New Option". If necessary, you can remove options by clicking the "X" next to the option.
For Stockmann.com, you need to specify whether your product option type is color (väri) or size (koko). This way you can link your product options to the corresponding information on Stockmann.com.
NOTE The configuration must be done before exporting the product to Stockmann.com, otherwise there will be an error in the export.
- After entering all the options, click "Save".
Editing an option group
When you want to add new options or delete existing ones, you can do it by pressing the pink pencil button on the right side of the desired group.
When you have finished making the changes desired, save them by clicking "Save".
Saved options are now available for all your products.