These things are good to know about the integration of Online Exclusive's Backoffice and Shopify.
The integration is built to be almost real-time, so that product, inventory and order information remains up-to-date between the systems. There may be a delay of a few minutes in data updates between systems.
The following should be taken into account:
- It is possible to influence the operating principles of the integration thru the settings. Go through the settings carefully and choose the synchronization methods that support your needs.
- There may be a delay of a few minutes in data updates between different systems. Be sure to check the list of errors in Online Exclusive app settings in Shopify if you suspect an error in the integration.
- In product information, SKU is a required and unique value in Backoffice, but in Shopify it is NOT. This can cause errors or the SKU to change when product information is synced.
- If you want to oversell in your online store, you can choose which product you want to allow overselling for in Shopify, per variant.
- If you have made product groupings (collections) in your Shopify online store, the groupings will not move to Backoffice. Likewise, the product groups in Backoffice will not migrate to Shopify.
- Online store orders from Shopify must be processed and marked as delivered in Shopify.