It is possible to combine the Online Exclusive service with your Shopify online store. In this article you will find instructions for integrating services.
What do you need?
In order to connect the integration, you must have Online Exclusive's Backoffice and your own Shopify online store.
To connect Online Exclusive and Shopify, do the following:
- Log in to Online Exclusive's Backoffice and go to "Administration" - "Addons" - "Shopify".
- Enable the Shopify plugin.
- After enabling the add-on, open the address in your browser: https://apps.shopify.com/online-exclusive
- Install the application from the page that opens.
- Once this has been completed, install the Online Exclusive app in your Shopify store by click "Add sales channel".
- The app opens in your Shopify store. After that, click "Connect".
- Log in to the window that opens with your Online Exclusive credentials.
- Give Shopify access to your Online Exclusive account.
- After you have granted the rights, the window will close and you will see the details of your Online Exclusive account in the opening view.
Edit the integration settings to your liking and click the button to start the integration. Product details, stock and orders will start to sync after a few minutes.