Instructions for processing orders in the backoffice.
Orders placed by customers on Stockmann.com can be found in the backoffice menu under "Orders".
The red circle shows how many open orders you have.
You can filter the orders displayed based on the status or sales channel. In addition, you can search for orders with all visible information or product information.
Description of the columns
- Order = Unique order number generated by the backoffice.
- Time = When the order arrived in the system.
- Customer = Customer's name.
- Sales channel = where the order was placed e.g. Stockmann.com.
- ID = Sales channel identifier: in this case the Stockmann.com order number. It is visible to the customer in the order confirmation.
- Delivery = Delivery method chosen by the customer.
- Total = Amount of the order (NOTE: If the customer has also had products from another merchant in the shopping cart, then the amount the customer sees in the order confirmation is larger.)
- Status = Status of the order.
Orders are processed will the following statuses. The status of the order only changes when all lines of the order have been completed.
- Example: if one line out of two has been delivered from the order, the order is still in the "Open" status.
The delivery statuses of orders are Open, Processed, Canceled, Delivered and Returned. Orders can be sorted by status or by order number or product SKU.
OPEN = Initial status, the order has been paid, but not all of its lines have been processed.
PROCESSED = The order is in progress: e.g. delivery information has been marked for it, but no tracking code has been given.
CANCELED = When all lines of the order have been canceled.
DELIVERED = When all lines of the order have been delivered. In this case, the order is ready.
RETURNED = When all lines of the order have been returned.
The merchant receives an email for each new order to the email address given in the sales channel information. You can add an email address under Administration -> Sales channels -> Stockmann.com.
Every new order will be sent to the e-mail specified in the "Notification e-mail" field. If the field is empty, no email will be sent. Note only one address can be added.
When you click on an order from the order listing, you get an overview of the order information, i.e. order lines and payment, as well as delivery information.
In the order view, you can perform various functions, such as adding a tracking number or printing a shipping list.
You also process products in the order view. The ordered product lines are first in the "Waiting products" section. When they are either canceled, delivered or returned, they move to the correct sections.
In the Awaiting products view, you can see when the products are promised to be delivered to the customer. It is very important to follow this instruction period. In addition, you can see the number of products and number of available products in your inventory.